THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

All the patterns by The Little Stitcher Design are available in the Etsy shop: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

Tutti gli schemi di The Little Stitcher Design sono disponibili nel negozio Etsy: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

domenica 20 ottobre 2013

The Addams Family - A little correction

Carissime, ho di recente notato che c'è una piccola imprecisione nel mio schema The Addams Family, data dalla mia abitudine a vedere il telefilm in italiano, e non nella versione originale inglese. Nella versione italiana, infatti, come ben saprete, la "mano" si chiama proprio "Mano", ma nella versione originale lei si chiama "Thing", "Cosa". Per chi volesse utilizzare il nome originale ho preparato questo piccolo estratto dallo schema:

Dear stitchers and friends, I just realized that I made a little mistake in my pattern "The Addams Family", and if you have seen the original episodes and the movies maybe you already know it. In the Italian translation, the hand is called "Mano" (simply "Hand"), so I designed and called it in this way, but I recently found out that the original name for it is "Thing". I'm sorry... I really didn't know it... :/
If you prefer to stitching the original name I prepared this little extract from the pattern:

 
I wish you happy stitching and a lovely day!
Laura

Nessun commento: